We are looking for a Game Economy Designer for Novarama’s games. The ideal candidate will implement, integrated in the Game Design team, economy loops and economy driven gameplay mechanics to increase user engagement, retention and long-term consumer satisfaction. We are working on a season-based high-end, hardcore PC multiplayer title. If you want to work in a highly creative company, with excellent work culture, and with full remote possibilities, this is an opportunity for you.
This offer is mid-to-senior level, as we are searching for someone with proven experience in a similar role.
Proven experience in game economy roles in published titles, including:
- Core loop economy design: resources, sinks
- Economy balancing
- Currency systems design: soft & hard currencies.
- A/B Testing
- Meta game design
- Battle Pass design
- Season design
- Proven experience on PC titles (ideal) or mobile in a similar role
- Proven experience in games-as-a-service monetization
- Proven experience in hardcore games
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good organizational and analytical skills, and able to solve problems
- Must be responsible, proactive, accountable
- Able to work under pressure in an agile environment
- Team player
- Must be fluent in at least English and Spanish
Please use the form below to submit your CV and a cover letter.