We are looking for a skilled and passionate Data Scientist for Novarama’s games. The ideal candidate will be responsible for crunching data, building models, and extracting insights. We are working on a season-based high-end, hardcore PC multiplayer title. If you want to work in a highly creative company, with excellent work culture, and with full remote possibilities, this is an opportunity for you.
- Own the strategy, analytics, and data science at Novarama, focusing on using data for decision making to drive game balancing, future growth and customer lifetime value.
- Define and build new data models and develop analytics related to game balance, player retention, DAU, engagement, and in-game revenue.
- Create and automate reports and dashboards.
- Work hand in hand with development teams to generate traits and provide insights into game quality, balance, difficulty and enjoyability.
- Lay the groundwork and best practices for the Data Analytics department while working closely with Game Designers and programmers.
- 5+ years of relevant hands-on analytical experience, with the ability to manage the analytical process.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field (i.e. Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science…)
- Broad and up-to-date knowledge on data science and analytics tools to decide which tool fits best for each situation.
- Experience in game balancing, predictive analytics and segmentation related to game growth, player retention, DAU, engagement, GaaS, and in-game revenue.
- Experience designing effective ways of communicating, visualizing and reporting results and analysis.
- Broad understanding of the video game industry and its core components, with a focus on monetization, product structure, user acquisition, user experience and user retention.
Please use the form below to submit your CV and a cover letter.